Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

hilarious!

also the guy who commented that has this flash in his favs XD

Caramelldansen HD Caramelldansen HD

nice nice

I like how you actually have the beat in sync with the animation a lot of these don't do that and it feels wrong to me. also thanks for the subtitles :D now I understand it all.

I do like the original version of the song but you did such a good job that I'll give you a 10/10

also love the animation very nice a nd smooth.

Timon1771 responds:

I must agree with you there Steve, I too feel that the other movies feel wrong out-of-sync.

Thankyou for your comment!

Game Maker Logo Game Maker Logo

hate the logo

I hate the new logo so much, Sandy is an idiot(for reasons you will see if you read most Sandy's responses in the link)

Have Faith Have Faith

neat

at first I followed the directions and was like wtf

then I tried doing the maze and eventually found the exit and was happy that it even existed :D

The Company of Myself The Company of Myself

so beautiful

it was so good I played it twice got so sad the second time that I started to get all teary. D; such a mesmerizing game. I love the music too because it fits the mood so well. SO SAD D,X 1000/10

Love Chef Love Chef

it's funny to lose

i did good at first but wanted to see what happened if i did bad and then i got a 1.1
and the expression on her face was priceless XD

but it's a bit tedious and time consuming :p

~NK~ "PlaneT Ten" (wip) ~NK~ "PlaneT Ten" (wip)

epic parts but D:

dude I love the background music but the main bit is what's putting me off the song D: @___@

I know it's supposed to be dubstep but that part in 0-25 and 1:44-2:17 Those are my favorite parts,they sound so freaking epic (i'd love to have just those parts maybe in another song), I feel like it was ruined by the other "instrument" you used that sounds kinda dubstep like *sorry I'm not too knowledgable on music terms*

anyway thanks for making those epic bits in the song :D they are soo good!

~NK~ "The Maze" ~NK~ "The Maze"

Awesome :D

I don't know why this has such a low score on the 5 vote system but after I listened to this song for a while I started to like it :D

"Can't Be Still" "Can't Be Still"

Awesome!

I really love how this song turned out :D great subwoofer usage

also I was went lol when I saw my name in the mp3 file name

I hope you continue to do your best! keep making awesome music!