~NK~ "PlaneT Ten" (wip) ~NK~ "PlaneT Ten" (wip)

epic parts but D:

dude I love the background music but the main bit is what's putting me off the song D: @___@

I know it's supposed to be dubstep but that part in 0-25 and 1:44-2:17 Those are my favorite parts,they sound so freaking epic (i'd love to have just those parts maybe in another song), I feel like it was ruined by the other "instrument" you used that sounds kinda dubstep like *sorry I'm not too knowledgable on music terms*

anyway thanks for making those epic bits in the song :D they are soo good!

~NK~ "The Maze" ~NK~ "The Maze"

Awesome :D

I don't know why this has such a low score on the 5 vote system but after I listened to this song for a while I started to like it :D

"Can't Be Still" "Can't Be Still"

Awesome!

I really love how this song turned out :D great subwoofer usage

also I was went lol when I saw my name in the mp3 file name

I hope you continue to do your best! keep making awesome music!

~NK~ "Space Man" wip ~NK~ "Space Man" wip

better than final version IMO

sadly I love this version a whole lot more than the final version (maybe because you re did it) but this music even unfinished is so incredible thanks for submitting it before completing it.

Rukkus responds:

No problem stevekb. Im glad you enjoyed at least one of the versions lol. and appreciate the good review.

Bound by Blood feat. Foxtacy Bound by Blood feat. Foxtacy

I like it

I like the rythym of this song however it seems like it may be missing something and it's a little bit tooo repetitive at times but not by that much. really like the melody as well 9/10 5/5

Just Hold On Just Hold On

master

you are a master! I've always loved your music and wish that I could make such beautiful masterpieces. This is such an epic song!

*- Revelation -* *- Revelation -*

Incredible

Wow great music adding to my collection :3

Jebbal responds:

Add it to your collection pronto!

Thanks for the review!

Profane Nemesis (electro Ver.) Profane Nemesis (electro Ver.)

perfect

This is a great song but i accidently click 0/5 when trying to rate it so here is a 10/10 I was going to give it a 5/5 but I messed up and accidently clicked the wrong selection. I'm going to listen to your others songs now and rate them accordingly. srry about that.