Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

hilarious!

also the guy who commented that has this flash in his favs XD

Caramelldansen HD Caramelldansen HD

nice nice

I like how you actually have the beat in sync with the animation a lot of these don't do that and it feels wrong to me. also thanks for the subtitles :D now I understand it all.

I do like the original version of the song but you did such a good job that I'll give you a 10/10

also love the animation very nice a nd smooth.

Timon1771 responds:

I must agree with you there Steve, I too feel that the other movies feel wrong out-of-sync.

Thankyou for your comment!

Game Maker Logo Game Maker Logo

hate the logo

I hate the new logo so much, Sandy is an idiot(for reasons you will see if you read most Sandy's responses in the link)

: 4y-Records Episode 5 : : 4y-Records Episode 5 :

wow

I don't know why but this was funny because i think it makes sense XD great job

GUN & SWORD GUN & SWORD

great fight!

That was awesome I like the movements of the camera and the fluidity of the animation. and also who was that at the VERY end?

FRED - Animated Series FRED - Animated Series

Finally!

this is the best thing i've seen I really laughed out loud even after watching it the second time XD

If only we could see the fans expressions.

The TRUE death of Hinata The TRUE death of Hinata

Laughing so much!

I don't often write reviews, but that was so hilarious XD I laughed so hard at the end as well X) I must show this to my friend who watches more naruto than me.
oh besides that the voice acting although better than most wasn't bad at all, the un related accents actually made it funnier for me. As for the animation it was pretty good for my tastes to be accepted by a 10/10 this made me laugh so hard! XD

Awesome Gaiden Awesome Gaiden

great job once again!

I've love all your vids and this one was just hilarious, I look forward to more! I can just watch it over and over! hahahahaa!